Hyatt Regency Denver is accessible to Denver International Airport (approximately 26 miles, 30 minute drive) via several modes of transportation. All ground transportation services at Denver International Airport are located in Jeppesen Terminal, Level 5. For information, call 303 342 2000 or visit the website and click on Ground Transportation.
We recommend allowing an hour for transportation from Hyatt Regency Denver to Denver International Airport.
- Cab Service - approximate cost is $51 to airport from downtown and $54.50 from airport to the hotel
- Limo Service - approximate cost is $60 to $120 (one way, dependent upon company and number of passengers)
Getting Around Denver
Hyatt Regency Denver is located in the central business district of downtown, within walking distance of many corporate offices and attractions. There are several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
- 16th Street Shuttle - runs throughout the central business and entertainment district of downtown Denver
- Light Rail Service / RTD - stops at most corners in the city, including Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Pepsi Center/Six Flags / Elitch
- Gardens, Union Station - Lower Downtown (LODO) / Coors Field / 16th Street Mall; cost is $1.75 to $4.00 each way
- Amtrak - station is approximately 11 blocks from Hyatt Regency Denver
- Colorado Mountain Express - provides daily transportation service from Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center to Summit County and Vail