Hyatt Regency Denver is accessible to Denver International Airport (approximately 26 miles, 30 minute drive) via several modes of transportation. All ground transportation services at Denver International Airport are located in Jeppesen Terminal, Level 5. For information, call 303 342 2000 or visit the website and click on Ground Transportation.
We recommend allowing an hour for transportation from Hyatt Regency Denver to Denver International Airport.
- Cab Service - approximate cost is $51 to airport from downtown and $54.50 from airport to the hotel
- Limo Service - approximate cost is $60 to $120 (one way, dependent upon company and number of passengers)
Getting Around Denver
Hyatt Regency Denver is located in the central business district of downtown, within walking distance of many corporate offices and attractions. There are several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
- 16th Street Shuttle - runs throughout the central business and entertainment district of downtown Denver
- Light Rail Service / RTD - stops at most corners in the city, including Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Pepsi Center/Six Flags / Elitch
- Gardens, Union Station - Lower Downtown (LODO) / Coors Field / 16th Street Mall; cost is $1.75 to $4.00 each way
- Amtrak - station is approximately 11 blocks from Hyatt Regency Denver
- Colorado Mountain Express - provides daily transportation service from Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center to Summit County and Vail
*** Beginning November 21, 2014 through April 19, 2015, Colorado Mountain Express provides daily transportation service from Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center to the Colorado mountain resorts, Summit County and Vail. Guests may catch the shuttle in the Hyatt Regency Denver lobby. In Summit County and Vail, service is door-to-door drop offs and pick-ups at any location in Vail, Beaver Creek, Keystone or Breckenridge.
Departure times from Hyatt Regency Denver to Vail or Summit County:
Monday through Friday: 7:00AM, 1:00PM, 7:30PM
Saturday and Sunday: 7:00AM, 1:00PM, 8:00PM
Departure times from Vail to Hyatt Regency Denver:
Daily: 10:00AM and 4:30PM Actual pick-up times will vary based on location.
Departure times from Summit County to Hyatt Regency Denver:
Daily: 10:45AM and 5:15PM Actual pick-up times will vary based on location.
Travel time to the Vail area is approximately 2 hours each way and travel time to Summit County is approximately 1.5 hours each way.
Vail transport is $45 per person each way/ $49 per person during holiday periods.
Summit County transport is $35 per person each way/$39 per person during holiday periods.
Holiday periods: 12/21/14 thru 1/4/15
2/11/15 thru 2/22/15
3/6/15 thru 3/22/15
CME shuttle reservations may be made online or by calling toll-free 1-800-525-6363. (Shuttle service will not be available November 24-27, 2014, but will resume on November 28th for the winter season.)