Denver Convention Center Hotel
Experience a new standard of sophisticated comfort at Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center. Our upscale hotel pampers and supports guests with legendary Hyatt service. Trust us to deliver everything you need, from our graciously appointed accommodations and delicious dining options to our state-of-the-art Denver meeting facilities and conveniences such as PDA Check-in, Hyatt Fast Board™, Hyatt E-Concierge and an Enterprise© Rental Car Desk. Whether traveling for business or treating yourself to a relaxing weekend escape, we invite you to experience our thoughtful amenities and services.
Contact our knowledgeable concierge to seek recommendations or book activities, dining or entertainment reservations prior to your arrival. You may also interact with the Hyatt E-Concierge on Twitter @HyattConcierge.
- 1,100 spacious, newly renovated, non-smoking guestrooms and suites
- FedEx® Office Business Center
- Enterprise© Rental Car desk
- Concierge services
- Spa Universaire
- 24-Hour StayFit™ gym
- Indoor heated pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Altitude Restaurant
- Strata Bar
- Peaks Lounge
- Perks Coffee
- Adjacent to Colorado Convention Center
Hyatt Regency Denver is committed to ensuring that all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act are met and exceeded. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that everyone has an enjoyable and safe stay. A wide range of thoughtful appointments and special services make our ADA-accessible hotel a preferred choice for our physically-challenged guests.
- ADA King Shower
- ADA Double Shower
- ADA Double Tub
- ADA King Tub
Full list of ADA features available in guest rooms:
- Fire alarm system including emergency strobe light and strobe-light smoke detector
- Cordless phone
- Closed-caption television
- Lowered closet shelves
- Lowered thermostat and light switches
- Lowered entryway features, including peephole and door latch
- Lowered bathroom features, including door handle, towel hooks and towel rack
- Wide bathroom doors
- Bathroom grab bars
- Raised toilet seat
ADA hotel services:
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant menus in Braille
- One Braille compendium
- Wheelchair accessible front entrance, elevators and ramps
- Wheelchair accessible Denver Mobility Shuttle Service (upon request)
- Wheelchair accessible public restrooms, fitness center, front desk and concierge desk
When making reservations at Hyatt Regency Denver, please advise us as to which amenities you will require for your room so we can accommodate your needs. Feel free to contact us to ensure that your requests are confirmed.
Need help preparing a conference presentation? A representative is available to assist you. Hyatt Regency Denver offers business travelers a complete mobile office with our new 24/7 FedEx® Office Business Center. This state-of-the-art facility is conveniently located adjacent to the front desk.
Hyatt Regency Denver’s full-service FedEx® Office Business Center offers:
- Fax services
- Writing services
- Office supplies
- High-speed Internet
- Shipping / postal services
- Signs and banners
- Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
For further information, please contact the FedEx® Office account manager at 303 486 4481 or touch 4481 from any hotel phone.
Stay connected at Hyatt Regency Denver. All guestrooms and suites feature high-speed wireless and wired Internet access. You can easily work from any number of locations around Hyatt Regency Denver, including our onsite restaurant Altitude.
- $9.95 per day for economy bandwidth
- $12.95 per day for business bandwidth
Map & Directions
From Denver International Airport (approximately 26 miles, 30 minute drive):
Take Pena Blvd to I-70 West. Take I-70 West to I-25 South; exit at Colfax Avenue (exit #210a) Take a left off the exit ramp, heading east to Welton Street. Turn left onto Welton Street. Proceed 3.5 blocks and turn left onto 15th Street. Make an immediate left into Hyatt Regency Denver’s circle drive.
Take I-25 South and exit at Colfax Avenue (Exit #210a). Take a left off the exit ramp, heading east to Welton Street. Turn left onto Welton Street. Proceed 3.5 blocks and turn left onto 15th Street. Make an immediate left into Hyatt Regency Denver’s circle drive.
Take I-25 North and exit at Colfax Avenue (Exit #210a). Take a right off the exit ramp, heading east to Welton Street. Turn left onto Welton Street. Proceed 3.5 blocks and turn left onto 15th Street. Make an immediate left into Hyatt Regency Denver’s circle drive.
Take I-70 East to I-25 South and exit at Colfax Avenue (Exit #210a). Take a left off the exit ramp, heading east to Welton Street. Turn left onto Welton Street. Proceed 3.5 blocks and turn left onto 15th Street. Make an immediate left into Hyatt Regency Denver’s circle drive.
Take I-70 West to I-25 South and exit at Colfax Avenue (Exit #210a). Take a left off the exit ramp, heading east to Welton Street. Turn left onto Welton Street. Proceed 3.5 blocks and turn left onto 15th Street. Make an immediate left into Hyatt Regency Denver’s circle drive.
Allow us to make your stay at Hyatt Regency Denver as comfortable and productive as possible. Our downtown luxury hotel offers a wide range of services, ranging from tantalizing restaurants and state-of-the-art fitness facilities to comprehensive business amenities. Our convenient hotel services are listed below. If you wish for something you don’t see, please contact the concierge, and we will make every effort to assist you.
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-In
- Concierge and Hyatt E-Concierge
- Video checkout
- Valet parking
- High-speed wireless Internet in all public areas (fee)
- 24-hour self-service FedEx® Office Business Center
- Enterprise© Rental Car desk
- In-room dining service (6:00 AM-12:00 PM)
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda and ice machines
For your convenience, Hyatt Regency Denver offers both valet and self-parking options based upon availability. With many public transit options - as well as local businesses and attractions - within walking distance, you will rarely even need your car.
Underground, covered self-parking is located off of 14th and Welton Streets. The parking office for vehicle departure is adjacent to the parking elevators on the lobby floor.
- Self-parking: $28 for 5+ hours and overnight per night until 12:30 PM on departure day
- Valet parking: $37 for 8+ hours and overnight per night until 12:30 PM on departure day
- Late checkout fees for vehicles parked past 12:30 PM on scheduled departure day may apply
Perks Coffee & More
Hyatt Regency Denver’s 24-hour gift and "to go" shop offers a wide array of items for the busy traveler. Whether you forgot your toothpaste or are looking for a souvenir to bring home, you will find it all at Perks. Stop by our convenient lobby location, which also features books, magazines and snacks. Hungry for more than chips? We offer a full range of delicious Starbucks coffee beverages, as well as sandwiches and salads, prepared fresh each day.
Hours: Open 24 hours, daily
Enterprise© Rental Car
Enjoy supreme convenience with onsite rental car service at Hyatt Regency Denver. Since Enterprise© offers a fleet of vehicles, you’ll have ample choice whether you’re sightseeing or attending an off-site meeting.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Hyatt Regency Denver is accessible to Denver International Airport (approximately 26 miles, 30 minute drive) via several modes of transportation. All ground transportation services at Denver International Airport are located in Jeppesen Terminal, Level 5. For information, call 303 342 2000 or visit the website and click on Ground Transportation.
We recommend allowing an hour for transportation from Hyatt Regency Denver to Denver International Airport.
- Cab Service - approximate cost is $51 to airport from downtown and $54.50 from airport to the hotel
- Limo Service - approximate cost is $60 to $120 (one way, dependent upon company and number of passengers)
Getting Around Denver
Hyatt Regency Denver is located in the central business district of downtown, within walking distance of many corporate offices and attractions. There are several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
- 16th Street Shuttle - runs throughout the central business and entertainment district of downtown Denver
- Light Rail Service / RTD - stops at most corners in the city, including Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Pepsi Center/Six Flags / Elitch
- Gardens, Union Station - Lower Downtown (LODO) / Coors Field / 16th Street Mall; cost is $1.75 to $4.00 each way
- Amtrak - station is approximately 11 blocks from Hyatt Regency Denver
- Colorado Mountain Express - provides daily transportation service from Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center to Summit County and Vail
This hotel does not allow pets, with the exception of service animals.
Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
Check-out Time: 11:00 am
Denver Calendar of Events
Check out the latest events for Denver
Our skilled communications team is happy to assist journalists with current press releases, including: press material, research, organization and coordination of media visits.
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center Completes the Redesign of All 1,100 Accommodations
The downtown Denver hotel announces the completion of its $23 million guestroom redesign.
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
Welcome To Hyatt 2.0
Book Now or call 303.436.1234.